Polychrome Ink Volume I opened with a quote—it embodied the mood which presented itself as we selected pieces for publication. For Volume II, we have decided to host a contest to find our next opening quote.
Contest Guidelines & Information:
- Anyone can enter, however anyone under 18 years old would need a parent or guardian’s permission due to the fact that a contract is involved.
- The quote must be an original piece, written by you, because plagiarism, lawsuits, and prison
- We are looking for a quote 100 words or less
- The prompt for the quote is: Identity
- Deadline to submit a quote is: August 11th at 11:59pm
- The winner will have their quote published in Volume II with full credit and receive a print copy of both Volume I and II
How to Submit:
- Fill out our simple Google Form, including your name, email address, and your quote.
Choosing A Winner:
- Polychrome’s head editors will read over all of the entries
- Once the quote that we feel suits this volume the best has been selected, we will email the winner and post about it on the blog and the website
- A winner will be chosen by August 20th
- The winner must be comfortable disclosing their mailing address in order to receive the reward
If you have any questions or concerns, our ask box is open and willing to receive them.
We look forward to reading your entries!